- Authentic Edwardian Food
- Prepared by a Trained Head Cook
- Served to you by an English Butler
Walk right into the past. Taste the food and talk with the servants at an early twentieth-century estate.
- Presented in costume with period tools and historic recipes
- Appropriate for any group
- Many Presentation Options Available
- Afternoon Tea click here for sample Tea menu
- Five Course Dinner click here for Dinner Menu options
- Eight Course Dinner click here if the King or President is coming to dinner
- Classes on “How to Enter Service” Presented by Mrs. Eaton and Mr. Howe.
For private home settings, you may want to employ us to cater your event in costume. Contact us for more details on that option or visit www.sweetsymphonie.com.
Basic requirements are two 6-8 foot tables, access to electricity and a sink for the washing up. The class takes two hours and can include an interactive component. Price is $600 plus the actual cost of food, from $3-50 per person. Final prices will be set when a menu is determined, based on the cost of food selected and the number of people who will be eating. Sample menus can be found linked above or click here to see a pdf of several potential menus on one page.
Guests are welcome to dress for dinner and may choose to participate as a denizen of either Up or Downstairs. Click here to see video